It’s been said that people won’t care much you known until they know how much you care. This simple idea shows care for others when it wasn’t expected. Those that are touched by the idea can listen in and hear more about the reason for the intentional act of kindness
Make sure you don’t take things for granted and go slack in working for the common good; share what you have with others. God takes particular pleasure in acts of worship—a different kind of “sacrifice”—that take place in kitchen and workplace and on the streets.
Hebrews 13:16 (MSG)
Here’s how it works:
1. Print some Pull Forward – Pay Back cards, click here.
2. Go to your favorite drive-thru restaurant, and after you order your food “Pull Forward” to the window.
3. Pay for your food and also for the person behind you (Pay Back)
4. Make sure to leave a “Pull Forward – Pay Back” card with the cashier to pass on for you.
5. Watch in your rear view mirror to see the excitement of the person behind you!
6. Let us know how it went. No pressure, we’d just love to share your story. Call us (620) 873-2501 or fill out the form below.